NCF partner projects: The Care Provider Alliance (CPA)
The Care Provider Alliance (CPA) brings together all the main representative bodies for independent adult social care providers. We have come together to ensure a coordinated response to the major issues that affect the sector.
The Alliance is an informal body with a rotating chair, currently Kathy Roberts Chief Executive of Mental Health Providers Forum (until October 2014).
We meet regularly with the regulator, CQC and with commissioners, represented by ADASS and LGA.
Our members are:
- Association for Real Change
- Care England
- Mental Health Providers Forum
- National Care Association
- National Care Forum
- Registered Nursing Home Association
- Shared Lives Plus
- United Kingdom Homecare Association
- Voluntary Organisations Disability Group
You can contact the CPA’s current Chair on policy issues or to request contributions to conferences etc via email@example.com