WANT TO BOOK YOUR STAND at NCF Conferences and events?
Bring your products and services to the attention of CEOs, Trustees, Non-Executives, Directors, Registered Managers and care professionals fromwithin the NCF membership and other not-for-profit providers.
NCF members are not-for-profit organisations, providing quality care and support services for adults in the UK. NCF currently has approximately 100 member organisations. Our membership reflects the wide diversity of the care sector and includes organisations providing:
- home care
- residential and nursing care in care home settings
- housing with care including supported living, extracare and retirement living communities
- day care
- intermediate care
- outreach care and support services
- specialist provision for adults receiving advice, care and support services through the not-for-profit sector
- Provide care and support to almost 100,000 people in their own homes, in day centres, in care home settings and in extra-care schemes
- Have more than 70,000 care home places
- Have some 1,500 registered care homes
- Spend more than £1.5b on care services