Events: NCF Managers Conference 2018
12- 13 November 2018 | Venue: Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2LD
Our Managers Conferences are held in November for Managers in social care who come from all over the UK to attend this essential 24 hours to share best practice, latest thinking and innovations, network, and learn first-hand about changes in regulation and quality ratings. Both member and non-member Managers are welcome to attend.
5 for 4 Loyalty offer still available... REGISTER HERE!!!
Reasons to attend:
"Always found @NCFCareForum managers conference an excellent event: informative and stimulating with positive contributions from inspiring social care leaders. Great formula..." SCIE
"Excellent opportunities to network and build relationships"
"I felt every speaker brought something of interest and which could offer us as home managers support going forward"
"...excellent event and would like to bring deputy next year."
*Loyalty offer book 5 for the price of 4*(full delegate package only)
- Full members : £306.00 includes all accommodation costs, refreshments & access to the full conference programme
- Non-member : £401.25 includes all accommodation costs, refreshments & access to the full conference programme
Other options are available - more information from Helen and online in the booking process
"Health and Wellbeing - living well, loving life"
- We believe this is a vitally important message for managers on a number of fronts
- We know that you as Managers will have the health and wellbeing of people using your services at the forefront of your minds, and the conference will provide you with opportunities to explore how to enhance this further
- We also want to support you in your role to promote the Health and Wellbeing of your team, and yourselves
- Plus the Chesford Grange has fantastic onsite Gym, Pool and Sauna to keep you fit and active during your conference!
- Key sector speakers to share their insights and expertise
- Practical and supportive workshops
- The unique 'Festival of "Health and Wellbeing"- sponsored by 'HUR - For Lifelong Strength'
- Exhibitors - bring products and services to support your daily practice
- Catch up and network with colleagues across the membership
- Conference dinner and disco!
- A vision for the workforce, the changing demands & requirements & how to promote greater diversity within teams
- The centrality of personal mental and physical health to the manager and their teams
- CQC - Person Centred Care
- The changing demands and requirements and how to promote greater diversity within teams
- Managing sickness absence: getting the balance between support for employees and managing the impact of absences on the organisation
- LGBT+ Homecare provision
- STOMP - STopping Over-Medication of People with a learning disability, autism or both
- Managing a new home – culture, wellbeing and teams
- Falls prevention and motivation of older and frailer adults to take part in strength and balance exercise to prevent falls and fractures
- Dying Well – home care and residential focus
- Intimate Relationships
- Healthy workplaces and lone workers
- Men in Care - Cohesion will share their findings from seminars and research to seek better outcomes for men in care
- Remember Your Why: Leadership in Care how our model can offer effective leadership
- How to sustain your own and team’s Wellbeing
- Faith and Spirituality
NCF are delighted that Person Centred Software - NCF Annual Partners - are once again supporting the NCF Rising Stars to attend the NCF Managers Conference 2018. Visit their stand to find out more about their award winning Mobile Care Monitoring system, and enter the #GladtoCare Competition.