We are a charity providing care and support services in the North of England. The Oaklea Trust is a charitable organisation with a vision based on the principle that everyone has a positive contribution to make to society and the right to control their own lives.
The Oaklea Trust exists to help disadvantaged people discover their potential and lead a fulfilling, independent life.
The Oaklea Trustís purpose is to support disabled and disadvantaged people towards independence, through choice and inclusion.
- we work together to increase independence and quality of life
- we drive innovation and best practice
- we equip employees to exceed expectations
- we listen and respond
- we commit to achieve the best results and maximise potential
- we value and respect each other