Rising Stars Programme
This exciting new programme for emerging leaders within the Not for Profit Sector is still in development. However, there are a number of core commitments for both the Rising Star and their organisational sponsor.
Download the programme commitments
Download the application form
Criteria for nominations
- Rising Star needs to have taken up a Registered Manager post within your organisation in the last year.
- You need to be attending the conference as a full member
- You need to be willing to provide some mentoring support for the Rising Star programme (Offering phone or face to face support to a Rising Star approx. four times within the year)
- Rising Star colleagues need to be enabled to take part in relevant activities during the year (For more details see below)
- Maximum one nomination per member
- Attendance and accommodation at the NCF Annual Conference on the 15th and 16th May 2017
- Assessment of skills base and development plan – Benchmarked assessment to be carried out at the beginning and end of the programme.
- Specialist workshops, webinars and briefings at different points within the programme.
- Mentoring support from an NCF member outside of their own organisation