The Co-operative Group
The Co-operative family of businesses are uniquely positioned to specifically assist National Care Forum members with a wide range of products and services spanning many sectors, from pharmacy and financial services to life planning and energy procurement.
- The co-operative pharmacy offers care home support including medicines dispensed via monitored dosage systems, the supply of essential equipment, compliance audits and face-to-face training. It also offers flu vaccinations and is a supplier of surgical products and mobility and independent living equipment via its Wardles business.
- The co-operative bank is the only high street bank with a clear Ethical Policy based on the opinions of its members and customers. The Policy sets outs the clients it will, and will not, lend to in line with its customers’ views. It offers a wide range of financial products and services including a dedicated relationship manager and team for larger care sector organisations, and a discounted banking tariff specifically for charities
- The co-operative insurance can offer a wide range of products for liability, asset and revenue protection.
- The co-operative electrical offers value for money electrical products from renowned manufacturers.
- The co-operative energy services can help reduce energy costs by allowing participating organisations to benefit from bulk buying. The Co-operative also shares its expertise in efficiency, sustainability and environmental management. It purchases energy for 13,000 sites across the UK all of which come from renewable sources.
- Sunwin services group provides a diverse range of security services for most types of business, from security guarding, personnel screening and key-holding to secure cash collection, general CViT management and ATM engineering support.
- The co-operative funeralcare is the UK’s leading funeral director running more than 800 funeral homes across the country.
- The co-operative legal services provides an alternative to high street solicitors, with legal help and advice, will writing and help to manage the affairs of the deceased. It also offers legal assistance with accidents and personal injuries.
- The co-operative travel management provides travel services that include a self-ticketing system and arranging all rail, flight and hotel bookings.