NCPC and NCF wish to share knowledge and expertise, networks and resources to encourage their members and subscribers to collaborate on matters of mutual interest. The NCPC and NCF will facilitate opportunities for their members and subscribers to network and to exchange best practice. NCPC and the NCF undertake to promote member interaction and shared learning by:
- Providing members and subscribers with links to professionals and networks, sharing leading research, knowledge and information
- Encouraging members and subscribers to attend each other’s’ conferences
- Extending personal and professional networks and relationships for members and subscribers
- Facilitating linkages with care providers
- Assisting members and subscribers to meet with highly respected care and health professionals in Europe and Internationally through NCF’s membership of EAHSA and IAHSA, driving contemporary thinking globally in care and health services
- Accessing and swapping organisational literature, publications and CEO briefings
- Agree to exchange information on potential projects if either party is searching for a project partner.