Thursday 6 April 2017 | London
Ideal for commissioners and buyers of public services in central and local government and providers of services in the private and voluntary sector, this one day conference will explore issues around shaping the social care market, with a view to encouraging greater collaboration between commissioners and providers.
Throughout the day we will showcase good practice and examples of innovation as well as providing opportunities for delegates to discuss and work through some of the key issues in shaping the care market.
- Benjamin Taylor, Chief Executive of the Public Services Transformation Academy
- Fiona Richardson, IPC
- Steve Scown, Chief Executive , Dimensions
- Alan Long, Executive Director, Mears Group
- Shane Brennan MBA, Chief Executive, Staywell
- Participate in interactive, practical sessions with fellow commissioners and providers
- Contribute to a lively panel discussion with a rich mixture of providers – private and voluntary sector, large and small
- Enjoy networking with peers
This workshop is FREE to attend and funded by the Public Sector Transformation Academy (Whitehall in Industry group) and hosted by BDO consulting. Book now