Following the success of last year's conference, we are delighted to announce that our 6th annual extra care housing conference and exhibition, 'People Powered Change: A Festival of Ideas', will be taking place on Friday, 24th March 2017 in London.
Chaired by: Shaun Ley, BBC World at One
Keynote speakers are:
- James Murray, Deputy Mayor of London (Housing)
- Nigel Wilson, CEO, Legal & General
- Dawn Austwick, CEO, Big Lottery Fund
- Candace Imison, Director, The Nuffield Trust
- Paul Watson, Managing Director Care & Support, Guinness Partnership.
There are also two Panel Debates and 20 interesting and diverse Knowledge & Innovation exchange sessions. These will be showcasing a festival of ideas, latest research and developments in housing with care for older people.
In addition, built into the programme are opportunities for networking with our partners and industry leaders from across the housing, health and social care sectors.
More information and booking