As you know the National Care Forum has run its Pay Terms and Conditions (PTC) survey for a number of years, and each year around 60 members have submitted their pay data, creating a very valuable resource for members.
The survey has been run for many years by Claire Silvester NCF. Much thought has been given on how to take the PTC survey forward and we are pleased to announce that NCF has come to an arrangement with Agenda Consulting.
• The survey will be conducted online, using Agenda Consulting’s Social Care Reward platform
• The Social Care Reward has been updated following input from members of the NCF HR Forum
• NCF participants will receive the NCF Report, containing NCF members’ results only, as before.
• The NCF report will be continue to be part of your membership package, i.e. there is no fee
• You will have online access to your individual organisation’s scorecard
• You may choose organisations you wish to compare your results with from ALL participants, not just NCF members
• You can view your results for every question and compare with your chosen peers and the whole sample
• All data remains unattributed/anonymous
• You will also receive the overall Social Care Reward 2017-18 report
How to book:
and enter the discount code NCF100
when prompted. Any questions, please call Clare Harris or Caroline Oates at Agenda on 01865 263720 or email
Questionnaire becomes available 12 June
Booking deadline End of June
Agenda Consulting will send you log-in details From 12 June
Submit your data By end July
NCF report published November
Social Care Reward report published November
Workshop to go through findings and explain scorecards November
Join our short webinar to find out more