Namaste Care Intervention UK has officially started its implementation phase! They have been working hard to make sure preparation and planning has stayed on track and are very excited to start hearing about Namaste sessions and gathering our data.
Here’s what they’ve been doing:
- Finalising their data collection & creating information booklets for everyone taking part
- Designing their training sessions for Leading Change and Delivering Sessions in Namaste Care
- Designed their training manuals so everyone has an easy-read Namaste Care guide
- Met with all of their Care Home managers to discuss the project further and what it will involve
- Started creating their costing model with help from Darrin Baines (Bournemouth University) for Namaste Care intervention UK
Training Sessions Delivered by Practice Development Coach:
Nicola Jacobson-Wright has been busy developing training sessions that will begin this month for Namaste Leadership Teams and Namaste Care Workers.
The sessions will consist of support with implementing change in care homes, general knowledge into Namaste Care and a chance to experience Namaste Care through a short taster session.
Support will also be provided with creating Namaste spaces, understanding advanced dementia, working with families and suggestions of resources and techniques to successfully run Namaste Care sessions.
- Training sessions arranged and delivered for all participating care homes
- Gathering Data
- Developing online Community of Practice